Revenge is not as sweet as my freedom.
Happy new years, everyone. I know I haven’t said or posted much aside from my instagram photos, so thought I’d go ahead and do a flash update on what’s been goin on…
- So happy 2011 is over. A lot of shit happened: new job, break ups to make ups to just friends, got fired, got rehired at my old job, got to know a fine individual :), witnessed a wedding, witnessed a proposal, went to the snow and rode a bike for the first time, mom’s health, then my dad’s health, totaled my car, working slave shifts to never see my friends lol. Just to name a few. 2011, you are done and done! Thank you friends and lover that made my year, but 2012 I will be better, stronger, and hopefully less broke! LOL
- Bout to turn the not-so-special big 27. Fuck, Idno where the time goes but I swear I’m still 23. Hahaha. Probably not the way my liver is tho! Twenty seven tho… What to do? Stay and home and be a hermit? Let’s!!
- Taking a sweet getaway vacation to San Francisco. God, how I love that city!! I can’t wait to experience it with Marc. :) Shopping and crab chowder, nuff said!
Uhm, my mind just went blank, and it’s 3:45am. Time to KTFO. Peacies, my tumblr heads.
Been feeling kind of down and out about myself lately. Maybe it’s because I haven’t been hitting the gym, or cus I don’t get ready to go out anymore, or I’m back to the job I wish I left a long time ago, or ‘cus I’m not in school or done with school or have hardly any motivation to carry on with my major, or ‘cus I haven’t been painting or making anything of my creativity, or ‘cus I haven’t seen an art gallery in a few months, or ‘cus I didn’t enjoy the beach at all this summer… Or maybe it’s just the PMS talking. Fuck, I don’t know.. But 2011 is over in my mind. I want to prep for 2012 already.. make it a bombies type year. Go on trips, witness all the lovey dovey moments in a wedding, fight less with my love, get along with my family, start school again, save more money, get back in shape, get my boob job (yeah, I said it), get inked, continue enjoying the company of my dear friends, maybe get back in touch with my BFFL whom I haven’t spoken to since May. I don’t know.
I haven’t done an update since February, so here’s my life since then, in a nutshell.
- VEGAS 3x in two months is draining. I told myself I wouldn’t go to Vegas that much starting this year.. and there I did it.. I’ve got 4 notches in my belt for this year so far. But a weekend getaway with the boyfriend, a girls’ weekend out for the bride to be, and my ninja’s birthday.. always a good time. That last trip however was just that… a fuckin trip. Ain’t ever been that mad at someone in a LONG time. But whatever.. dust that off my shoulder..
- Cat & Masi’s wedding: Incredibly heart warming. Guess I’m at that sick age where people are truly starting to settle down.. kids or marriage.. It’s nuts, but it is still sweet to witness such a happy moment. I did tear up, I did feel warm (and not only from the intense heat of the IE), and it was a joyous moment in all of our lives. (Let me have my girly moment in this post, ok!)
- Love life: Marc and I are definitely in the beginning stages of our real relationship.. Where you really are learning about each other and how any and everything really affect us individually and as a whole. It’s quite frustrating actually. I miss honeymooning it, but I do love the guy, I do want to see us past all the rough patches. Other than that, his birthday is coming up, and I hope it’s good, memorable, and with the least amount of a hangover possible. Cus Lord knows my body can’t take anymore.
- Since February, I got fired from my job at Dick’s Sporting Goods, which was very rough. Wasn’t working for a month, and damn did that strain me. I was bored with too much time on my hands. Everyday, apply here, send resume there, call to inquire, have lunch or drinks with a friend I haven’t seen in awhile just to stay sane.. until finally I had word of an open spot at my old workplace. So since April, I been back at Champs Sports.. I took my jersey and shorts out of retirement. Back to work, and man have I been working a lot lately. This week was my first 40+ hour week in six months. But with my sister breathing down my neck about finances, my own expenses, and my boyfriend’s birthday coming up, I’ve put in a request for more and more OT. I can fucking sleep later.
- As far as what seemed to be a for-ever-going battle with being friends, not being friends, being enemies, still in love, can’t handle this, don’t want that, with my ex, we are finally, and definitely just friends, and good friends at that. Just talked about it all, and I’m happy, he knows I’m happy and is starting to move on. I think this is the most sane and normal we’ve been with the least amount of temptation. The line is drawn, definite, and has not been crossed. I’m glad he’s still there for me, and that I have the chance to be there for him.
- I’ve felt quite distant from my friends. My sisterfriends are in NY, my best friend since Kindergarten and I haven’t talked or seen each other in what seems to be a year?, I don’t like being a 3rd wheel in the bromancing that occurs when my boyfriend and friends get together, and then factor in my odd work schedule and that I live about 25 minutes from everyone else. I possibly am too boring to just get up, get ready, and drive to party and kick it. What a bust. Or maybe it’s a phase? Whatever.. my bed will be my best friend. LOL
That is all. I think. I tell you, nothing excited has happened since February. Or my memory has failed me. Til next time. Play safe, buddies.
-I finally got to see the snow! :) Tons of fun with the BABIES<3 and so nice to be out and away from the everyday routine. I went a few times after our Big Bear trip so I can get snowboarding down.. Learned to leaf, learned toes, just trying to connect the two. I been itchin’ to go back so I can practice/learn/be better.
-I cannot believe how boring 6 hours of Watercolors can be. I can’t stand being there.. So I choose not to attend a little more than I should be.
-I’ve had this eternal battle with the past, the present, what I want, and what I can have. I feel angry at times.. sometimes I get emo about it, and other times, I understand and am very optimistic. As much as I miss you, I just want to leave you alone.
-I been itching for a getaway trip.. San Diego, SF<3, New York to see my sisterfriends, Vegas for debauchery.. what eva.. somewhere! I work hard, I passed my classes, I want an adventure!
-For now I will settle for my Disneyland Pass (which I need to renew come 3-4 wks.) and possibly a Knotts & Six Flags pass? Hahhaha…
-Not that I’m badmouthing the past, but I never felt as free as I do now. I love my friends.. They’ve completely pulled my out of my pity party. And my newnew, he’s so good. :) I am a happy gal… and an undeniably lucky one at that!!
-I haven’t watched basketball in a minute. :( I need to fix that.. cus shit’s getting exciting as we come close to playoffs!
-Oh, and I want a Chicago Bulls hat. DROSE ALL DAY :)
-Just celebrated my 26th birthday. Fucking love my friends and family for coming out and making my weekend. I was showered with Disney AND Hello Kitty treats. Ate my steak and had a little too much Patron. But another good birthday, indeed.
-Back to school. Digital Photography and Watercolors. 6 hours each sitting, I go bored and hungry. Lol. I’m going to need to bring an extra iPod so my iPhone won’t die on me. hahhaa.
-Work has been getting MUCH much better. *PHEW. I was really starting to think I made a bad decision in staying, but it has been less stressful. :)
-I’m a happy girl with a little bit of heartache.
-But my goodness, it’s February.. time to get some ink, bitches.
(Quick update… and some AJ I’s for ya!!)
-This had to be the longest Halloween weekend everrrrr. I feel just as drained and dehydrated as I do post-Vegas. But it was fun! ahhaa. Happy Friendiversay, Hideki!
-So after a few nights of dress up, I realized I’ve never done a “couples” costume. Probably the closest was with Hideki when we were 80’s workout girl & guy. But I’ve never done it with a boyfriend.. ):
-Went to Flo’s last night.. super chill. It’s fun commenting on people’s dance moves, costumes, and game… or lack there of.
-Last night I had a real, real talk. I hate talking about it… I feel like I’m asking for judgement or sympathy that I don’t need. It’s not something I expect people to understand, cus I hardly do. I know it’s a big deal that I like to play off otherwise, but I just rather not carry a conversation about it.
-All is well in the land of sentiments. I am a happy camper with Mr. Difficult. (Just talking shit cus I know you read this ;) Hahha.)
-Work seems to be easy going one second, and then ridiculously annoying the next. I need more people in my department to alleviate some of the workload and stress. Holidays are coming up and I have less and less people as the weeks go. :(
-I need to start kicking ass in school and my gym routine again. I’ve been failing miserably… refer to previous bullet. =/
-Giants win = babe’s happy = I’m happy. Yee!
Oh, you fancy, huh?
-Hair done, nails done, everything did. Just need a massage… That’d be saaa-weet!
-Lovin’ my new color.. more honey-brown-type base. No more red. Pricey as shit, but I love it nonetheless. :)
-Work has been so tough lately. Such a big to-do list that they hand me and that I make for the team.. except, I don’t have much left of a team. Talk about being short-handed.. so even if we had enough payroll, there’s not enough people to work. #SnookiWAAAHHhh!
-Found my iPod Shuffle! YEE!! This ought to make my gymtime easier!!
-Been hella depressed last couple of days. Stupid ass weather. Making me feel lazy, like a homebody, and lonely. I wanna stay in and snuggle.
-I want to watch fireworks, go on Winnie The Pooh and Peter Pan, eat a rice krispy treat with a hot cocoa, improve my Toy Story Mania and BuzzLightYear scores, and Soar Over California! *itching!*
-Just realized I never posted about my weekend in San Diego with the Family. (: Definitely what I needed. Good times with Fernando, Trina, and Greg! Night was cut short, but it was still a good time. I want to go back to GasLamp.. seems like much to conquer! (And PS. our room had such an awesome view of the city and the marina! Love, love, LOVE!)
-It’s been 4 years, so what if I’m not over it?
Day 5: A photo of me.
-Trying to get my body back on track with pilates and more gym sessions. I’ve been sore for days!! But I like it. (;
-I think I’m an alcoholic. *smh* Seriously though, I been on a drinking, clubbing, bar hopping spree. Someone stop me! hahah…
-Distance and time is really fucking things up. But I need to get my money right and kill it in school. Too old for this shit…
-I swear my nephews are my world. I hope that my future kid(s) will be just as awesome and good to me as they are.
-I really appreciate people texting me, and getting me through my day. The simple things in life. (:
-I seriously love CSI! The episodes suck me in!!
-I’m at a loss of words right now… Just hurtin’…….
-Must. Do. Me. Fuck distractions.
(Another quick update)
-I’ve been itching to dance for the last few weeks. Not sure what’s in my bloodstream, but I just may like it.
-La,la,lawve my iphone 4. Forreal.
-Classes are going well. My 7am teacher is cooky, but it keeps me awake. This semester seems to be going by a lot faster than the last one. I like!
-I haven’t had the chance to go to Disneyland… just the grown up one (Vegas!).
-Speaking of it, Vegas won this last round. I got super drunk-o! And I spent a lot, but hey, it’s my little vacay. I’ll be there again in 4 weeks.
-I have 35 days to think of a tattoo. Thinking if I should just start the damn sleeve already. Been looking up different flowers and their meanings so I can have a bunch of flowers symbolizing me, each of my sisters, my parents, and my nephews. Or something to tie to my BFF. Not sure… still playing with ideas in my head.
-Work is definitely tiring, but I am happy. I really enjoy working there, as hard and challenging as it is, I’m having fun. I miss that aspect of work.
-My swag is back…..? LAWL. I felt hella lame just saying that.
-Finna make a clubbin’ playlist to dance in my head all day. HAhah.
-Some Dumbo wants to spread shit, be all bold, and fuckin’ text somebody… MIND YA BUSINESS, people, MIND YA BUSINESS! #FreshPrince lol
-Been awhile since I 1, wore makeup, 2, curled my hair, and 3, wore earrings.
-Really diggin’ the La Roux album.
-Ordered my iPhone 4! Kinda stoked. And yeah, I fell into the Apple hole. See you never.
-Tried looking for a formal dress and a gift for my cousin, instead came out with nail polish (rockin’ the hot pink as we speak), a tank, work pants (the only necessity listed), a necklace, earrings, and a headband. It’s a love/hate relationship I have with shopping.
-Ate at McCormicks for my parents’ wedding anniversary. Mucho gusto! (: LOVE crabbies.
-I wanna hit up OC Fair soon! Off on Tues and Thur, and off early on Wed and Saturday.. anyone down?
-Knotts sometime this week, depending on my sister’s work schedule.
-Registered for classes at FJC. Praying someone drops out of the Anatomy class, so I can pick it up.. *crosses fingers*
-Caught in the middle of yes and no. So simple, yet not.
-Looking forward to Vegas, I’ma make it happen, cot damnit!!!!!!!
-I miss Disneyland oh so much. That’s probably the only thing I’m looking forward to as far as the end of summer going.
-Overnight shifts suck balls. Just two more to go, until next month. At least I hope so. =/