Revenge is not as sweet as my freedom.
Last meal of my mini-#vacation: #strawberry balsamic #chicken #salad and campanelle chicken #carbonara = #deliciousness! (Taken with Instagram at Brio Tuscan Grille)
#sf#sanfrancisco#chowder#illest#ootd#super7#cupcake#vacation (Taken with instagram)
Ready Freddy. #lgb #sfo #jetblue #vacation #longbeach #sf #sanfrancisco (Taken with instagram)
Seriously!!?! The day we land, and the whole duration of our trip.. ☔ looks like no fun shoes or boots! 👎 #SanFrancisco #sf #vacation #weather #forecast #BUST (Taken with instagram)
Happy new years, everyone. I know I haven’t said or posted much aside from my instagram photos, so thought I’d go ahead and do a flash update on what’s been goin on…
- So happy 2011 is over. A lot of shit happened: new job, break ups to make ups to just friends, got fired, got rehired at my old job, got to know a fine individual :), witnessed a wedding, witnessed a proposal, went to the snow and rode a bike for the first time, mom’s health, then my dad’s health, totaled my car, working slave shifts to never see my friends lol. Just to name a few. 2011, you are done and done! Thank you friends and lover that made my year, but 2012 I will be better, stronger, and hopefully less broke! LOL
- Bout to turn the not-so-special big 27. Fuck, Idno where the time goes but I swear I’m still 23. Hahaha. Probably not the way my liver is tho! Twenty seven tho… What to do? Stay and home and be a hermit? Let’s!!
- Taking a sweet getaway vacation to San Francisco. God, how I love that city!! I can’t wait to experience it with Marc. :) Shopping and crab chowder, nuff said!
Uhm, my mind just went blank, and it’s 3:45am. Time to KTFO. Peacies, my tumblr heads.
how nice would this be……..
i need to come up with a “to-do” list in 9 days!! I’m really sad that the Cherry Blossom festival didn’t land on that weekend, but here are a few things I WANT to do during my trip!
- The Exploratorium
- sip on mimosa’s & have a picnic in GG Park/Dolores Park (weather permitting)
- shopping in Union Sq/Haight & Ashbury
- attend a faire or festival (anyone know of any goin on that w/e?)
- Cartoon Art Museum of San Francisco
- look for SF street art
- view the city at night from Twin Peaks
- listen to some good jazz music
- go to a club/lounge for drinks & dancing!
it looks like a lot, but mind you I will have LOADS of free time!
i’ll be in San Franfuckingcisco!
Sounds like a lot of fun! I miss SF!
….Damn, should’ve booked that flight… guess it’s never too late!!
i. want. to. go.
-I finally got to see the snow! :) Tons of fun with the BABIES<3 and so nice to be out and away from the everyday routine. I went a few times after our Big Bear trip so I can get snowboarding down.. Learned to leaf, learned toes, just trying to connect the two. I been itchin’ to go back so I can practice/learn/be better.
-I cannot believe how boring 6 hours of Watercolors can be. I can’t stand being there.. So I choose not to attend a little more than I should be.
-I’ve had this eternal battle with the past, the present, what I want, and what I can have. I feel angry at times.. sometimes I get emo about it, and other times, I understand and am very optimistic. As much as I miss you, I just want to leave you alone.
-I been itching for a getaway trip.. San Diego, SF<3, New York to see my sisterfriends, Vegas for debauchery.. what eva.. somewhere! I work hard, I passed my classes, I want an adventure!
-For now I will settle for my Disneyland Pass (which I need to renew come 3-4 wks.) and possibly a Knotts & Six Flags pass? Hahhaha…
-Not that I’m badmouthing the past, but I never felt as free as I do now. I love my friends.. They’ve completely pulled my out of my pity party. And my newnew, he’s so good. :) I am a happy gal… and an undeniably lucky one at that!!
-I haven’t watched basketball in a minute. :( I need to fix that.. cus shit’s getting exciting as we come close to playoffs!
-Oh, and I want a Chicago Bulls hat. DROSE ALL DAY :)
A friend took this picture when he went on a little adventure to Costa Rica (I could be wrong), but it’s a good way to live life. Happy Friday, everyone…
I’m fucking stoked for a mini vacation with the BABIES! <3
I want to see this… Bah!